Position: Seasonal Intern Sanitarian-in-Training (part-time, Non Exempt, Classified)
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Basic Microsoft Office suite software competence (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and ability to learn new software applications as needed.
- Self-motivated, dependable, organized and possess excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to work outside and with homeowners.
- Ability to follow directions and perform assigned tasks.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be a Registered Sanitarian-in-Training (SIT) in the State of Ohio
- Must have earned a Bachelor’s Degree in a natural science or related field, and previous experience in environmental health, or an equivalent combination of training, education, and/or experience.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance are required.
To Apply: Interested applicants should send an email with the subject line “Seasonal Intern Sanitarian-in-Training” stating their interest with an attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Friday, June 28, 2019.
For more information, please see the Seasonal Intern Sanitarian-in-Training Position Posting.